Call for Presenters
Thank you for your interest in presenting at the Open Analytics Chicago Summit. This Summit will take place on Thursday, March 27th, 2014.
We will approve submissions on a rolling basis.
- Open Source Document Analysis Solutions
- Social Media Analysis w/Open Source Technologies
- Hadoop / Map Reduce
- Big Data Use Cases
- Document Oriented Data Stores
- To SQL or NoSQL
- Graph Analysis
- Open Data Initiatives
- Open Data Formats
- The Value of APIs
- How Open Analytics Impacts Organizations
- How Open Analytics Impacts Divisions (Marketing, Sales, Finance, etc)
Tips for Submitting
- Focus on real-world scenarios, use cases, and relevant examples
- No sales or product pitches
- Provide a simple title to your presentation so people can clearly understand what you will be talking about
- Make your presentation fresh, new, innovative
- Presentations should be about 20 mins in length (Lighting talks should be no more than 10 mins in length)
Presentation Submission Terms & ConditionsSubmitters must except these terms and conditions in order to be considered to speak.
- Onsite presentations must correspond with the original session description
- If a product is referenced in the session, it is for case study purposes only. No sales presentations.
- Acceptance of your submission is not guaranteed. It will be reviewed and if you are selected, you will be contacted via email or phone.
- Speakers will not be reimbursed for any expenses incurred in developing content or material for their presentation or for travel costs.